Eli216AkAMcdoAddictEli216AkAMcdoAddict

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Three Times

I watched this three times in a row. My ears are bleeding, my eyes are red...I feel like killing something right now.

SpeedAnimate:SakuraHentai SpeedAnimate:SakuraHentai

Fool

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. It was terrible and sick.

studio-nightbird responds:

I disagree. Sorry but I do.

*Prayer* *Prayer*

Horseshit

Animation does not even give the slightest justice to the song AND that's saying A LOT considering this song is one of the easiest songs to set up an animation.

ShortMonkey responds:

If this song is so easy to animate, why don't you animate it and make something better than this animation, BITCH?

The Excruciating Quiz The Excruciating Quiz

Just a poor attempt to copy The Impossible Quiz and its sequel. Nothing fancy, nothing new, just total random shit.

The Bester Game Ever Made The Bester Game Ever Made

Quite a rapturous moment it is today. Oh joy and happiness. Thank you for providing this game to the denizens of this site. I simply cannot contain my excitement.

Help Me! (my first game) Help Me! (my first game)

Needs a lot of work. Gameplay-wise, you need either a HUD or a HDD interface, more challenges, incentive to play this game, so on. Also needs a story and some background on the whole game. What you have right now is basically a template for a platformer.

Watch it all fly by Watch it all fly by

Admit it...

You just used Mixcraft on this one...although I didn't enjoy your track layering and you didn't even adjusted the volume of the loops...

fat-barry responds:

Yup, not trying to hide it dude. I'm not especially proud of this one, but so many people seemed to like it so i just kept it on here. Meh. Sorry, you haven't cracked the Da Vinci code this time, but i'm sure your turn will come.

Simple.. Simple..

Sorry

I can't seem to enjoy this one..I'd say I did find myself in a trance for a while but other that I feel the main loop didn't come as ambient as it supposed to be...I dunno maybe its just me...I did like the pan pipe sound (probably a flute) from 2:00-2:33

UntitledWhite responds:

yea i feel ya... as i've said i've been at a total writers block and haven't been able to keep structure in my music.

thanks for your honest review

Across Our Heads Across Our Heads

The start was awkward

it hurts my ears each time. But other than that, it's all right. I suggest you submit this in the video games section

headbang87 responds:

thanks for enjoying, yes the intro seems to be what pisses people off ^^