Eli216AkAMcdoAddictEli216AkAMcdoAddict

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

The Excruciating Quiz The Excruciating Quiz

Just a poor attempt to copy The Impossible Quiz and its sequel. Nothing fancy, nothing new, just total random shit.

The Bester Game Ever Made The Bester Game Ever Made

Quite a rapturous moment it is today. Oh joy and happiness. Thank you for providing this game to the denizens of this site. I simply cannot contain my excitement.

Help Me! (my first game) Help Me! (my first game)

Needs a lot of work. Gameplay-wise, you need either a HUD or a HDD interface, more challenges, incentive to play this game, so on. Also needs a story and some background on the whole game. What you have right now is basically a template for a platformer.

Summer Skater Summer Skater

The only good aspect is that you tried. Other than that, terrible submission. No incentive for playing this game, no proper direction, no story, no point other than a time-waster and it's only good for 30 seconds of play.

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

Bullshit game

Another "art" game that has nothing going for it. The music is terrible, I was forced to listen to nyancat for a couple of minutes as a palate cleanser. This isn't even a game, this is just some stupid flash animation with little interactivity. And by little, hold the fething spacebar button. Well you know what? This won't change shit about war. War and death is part of the human experience, get over it.

Bitter Pill - Level 1 Bitter Pill - Level 1

Nearly ten years

and this is the best you could come up with? Seriously, the 10 years should have done a great deal on the game itself. I know I have no flash submissions HERE to show what I can do but who cares. If this took you that long a time to make a single level of the game, I can't bear too wait for the other levels.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

I have to say this

I really didn't enjoy this game at all mainly for one reason. It's still the same Doom. Even the cheats work. It's like simply compiling this game into a flash version and uploading it here. I'm very disappointed in this game. Hopefully Mike, if you're reading this, you might answer me this question: "Why did you "create" this?

Ninjistics Ninjistics

It needs to be redone

A lot of things should be redone. Music needs a mute button and some variation. Gameplay needs to be worked on as it's too boring to just jump around. Use a better background. Give the character a chance to get back on the middle of the screen. Make it faster if you don't want to. And increase the difficulty of the game.

Ghostscape Ghostscape

Not that good visually

But since it's a point and click game, I enjoyed it. Hopefully you make a new one with a clearer storyline to it.

Talesworth Arena Talesworth Arena

Painfully boring at some points

Replay value isn't that high. Also, there is no real advantage/disadvantage between the 3 characters, albeit some have their unique perks but nothing more. A better gameplay, more challenges, harder (yes you idiots who aren't used to these games) AI and challenges and more characters with distinct or unique abilities would help in the next game.

P.S. To those who are having difficulty with the AI, their attacks are roughly based on your attacks while some are preset already (e.g. Ogres use Giant Club, Blindness, More Clubs, then Enrage, Disarm, KO punch then start again from the beginning)